Nutrition Counselling with Registered Dietitians
What makes our weight loss program effective?
Your Dietitian will provide you with the guidance, knowledge, and coaching you need to adopt a non-diet approach to work towards sustained weight loss.
- Optimal foods to support healthy hormones, reduce hunger and cravings
- How to enjoy the weight loss journey so it doesn’t feel like punishment
- How to stay on track and consistent regardless of your schedule
- How to recover from setbacks to stop self-sabotaging your weight loss journey
- How to cope with stress at night instead of turning to food
- How to stop emotional eating
Julie Mai RD
Julie is a Registered Dietitian (RD) in Ontario, specializing in emotional eating. and binge eating disorder. She has additional training in cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT-T) and dialectical behavioural therapy (DBT). Julie also specializes in Chronic Disease Management, her areas of expertise include the management of PCOS, Diabetes, Obesity, and Cardiovascular Disease (cholesterol, high blood pressure). She strives to create a safe space to “do the work” and heal your relationship with food.
Julie's Special Interests:
- Binge or compulsive eating patterns and the binge-and-restrict cycle
- Emotional eating through cognitive and dialectical behavioural therapy skills
- Nutrition management while taking Anti-Obesity Medications (Ozempic, Contrave, Saxenda, Wegovy).
- Chronic disease prevention and management (Diabetes, Obesity, High Cholesterol, PCOS)
Tedi Nikova RD MPH
Tedi is a Dietitian that specializes in weight management, PCOS and women's health. She is dedicated to empowering her clients to reach their healthiest self while living their most fulfilling life. Tedi also applies coaching tools from CBT and ACT to assist clients in uncovering the root drivers for overeating patterns, such as stress and emotional eating. Tedi believes in seeking permanent solutions for weight management that go beyond strict food rules.
Tedi's Special Interests:
Weight loss (Women, Men, Post-pregnancy)
Nutrition management for PCOS, Menopause, and Hypothyroidism
Developing a nutrition plan to support Obesity treatment (Anti-Obesity Medications (Ozempic, Contrave, Saxenda, Wegovy), and post Bariatric surgery)
Ina Benkova RD MPH
Ina is a Registered Dietitian (RD) in Ontario, specializing in emotional eating and binge eating disorder, nutrition management for menopause, fitness nutrition, and family meal planning. Ina has additional training in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT) for emotional eating and binge-eating disorder. Her approach is warm, non-judgmental and direct. She strives to offer a new perspective on eating patterns, lifestyle choices, and mental health challenges that are standing in the way of achieving lasting weight loss and a healed relationship with food.
Ina's Special Interests:
Dialectical and cognitive behavioural therapy to conquer emotional eating and binge eating disorder
Alignment of nutrition plan with family needs through constructive meal planning
Support of fitness goals through sports nutrition
Nutrition management for menopause
Sustainable weight loss and maintenance
1:1 Virtual Appointments that may be covered by your private health insurance
Support in-between session when you need it by email
Cognitive tools to address emotional eating, mindless snacking and binge eating
Build consistency, sustainability and resilience in your healthy lifestyle
Just a few of our success stories